Silicon House Windows Cloud Servers come with Windows 2008 and IIS 7.0. You can run asp, asp.net and other web applications developed for windows platform.
You will have remote access with remote desktop and can install any third party software such as crystal report or register any DLL.
Who should use Silicon House Windows Cloud Servers?
- If your application requires third party applications such as crystal reports, office ocx to be installed.
- If you require Administrator level access to install new software exe, create user groups etc.
- If you require to increase or decrease the server resources such as memory, cpu, disk space during spikes in application users or usage.
- If you wish to run web services or SOAP API for others to connect to you in a particular port.
- If you are running ERP or CRM applications where client data need to be kept isolated from other users
Access Level & Privileges: All Windows Cloud Servers come with full administrator access. This means you will be able to install and tweak your server settings according to your requirements. You can install any third party component such as crystal reports, office ocx etc.
Instant Scalability: All cloud servers can be scaled to the next higher or lower cloud instance instantly within few min. This means if you expect a sudden spike in users or application usage, you can upgrade your cloud server resources immediately.
Pre-installed Software: ASP, .Net frame work 3.5, Ajax tool kit, cdo message.
Pre-hardened: All Windows Cloud Servers come with preset secured settings along with windows firewall.
Payment Gateway Environments: ICICI and HDFC payment gateway environment is preset in all cloud servers.
SH-Apps : You can integrate your cloud server to range of Silicon House Apps such as SMS Gateways, XMAIL Trac™ 2011, Arrow cloud mail server suite, Super Reseller Suite etc. instantly. Please check our Apps page for more details and pricing info.
Technology: Silicon House Cloud Servers are developed over Citrix Xen Server and are based on a minimum of 2.0 GHz processor. These clouds servers can be user for running ERP, large portals, rich media contents etc. Learn more about the technology behind our cloud servers.